A student desirous of taking admission in BPT/MPTcan collect admission Form from the institute office or can download it from our website www.iamrgzb.com, fill it up and submit it to the office. An interview follows and if found suitable, is admitted. Admissions start from April-end and continues till July-end. Admissions are given as per norms of CCS University, Meerut.
- Start of Admission Process : 1st April 2018
- End of the Admission Process – 31st July 2018
- Last Date for all Admission Charges and Fees - Before the commencement of the classes (tentatively 31 July).
Eligibility for Admission:
The eligibility and duration for various programmes is as follows -
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
Duration: 4 ½ years.
Eligibility: Candidate must have passed intermediate / (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as the main subjects with an aggregate of 50% in the above subjects. The diploma holder can be granted direct admission to BPT 2nd year.
Masters in Physiotherapy (MPT)
Specialization: Orthopedics, Neurology, Sports Medicine, Cardio-Pulmonary.
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Candidate must have completed Bachelors degree in Physiotherapy
The Admission Committee comprises the following:
- Director - Chairman
- Head of Department - Member
- Controller of Admission – Secretary/Jt Secretary
The decision of the admission committee is final and binding.
Essential Documents needed at the time of Admission:
Following are to be shown/submitted along with the form – original and photocopy:-
- Mark sheet of X and XII
- Passing certificate of X and XII
- Migration Certificate (in case of CBSE, ICSE boards, other then UP Board) or TC (for UP Board students).
- 4 recent passport size photographs.
- Gap year certificate (in case gap after class XII).
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Aadhaar Card